Saturday, August 21, 2010

A good deal of good news. I was able to clear the water system in about an hour, although the water people advised me to check for bacteria. I may have to shock the system with chlorine. Fortunately, the Rinnai on demand water heater is fine after I ran it for a few minutes. I sprayed the huge hornet nest last night and killed almost all of them, but a few were still flying around this morning. I purchased the pin for the three point hitch, and Mike will help me put it in next week. The road is certainly passable, so I can get by. The solar was fine but pretty low (1200) even though the gauge in the house shows it to be at 97%. I started the generator just to test it, and it started right up.
I practiced this morning for a full 40 minutes, the first time in many weeks. My Selmer is sticky as usual, but after cleaning it a little, it played fine. I should be performing next Friday if I can get my playing back in shape. I finished the poem for Kelly and sent it to her. I hope she enjoys it.
Ronnie called me back and I will talk to him next week about evening out the worst section of the road.
I start teaching next Monday and I am ready. I do have some paperwork to finish up.

No comments:

Post a Comment