Saturday, September 28, 2013

fifth week of teaching complete

My fifth week of teaching is done and it was a pretty good week. My two British Literary History II classes went well and my other classes were both okay. I took a trip to Big Stone Gap (which I had never seen) and overall it was a disappointment. I didn’t find any pretty little trout streams although I did fish the Clinch and the North Fork of the Holston. I didn’t even get a hit although I fished the Holston seriously. Instead of walking around a cute little town, I ended up at an Applebee’s in nearby Norton. I guess I am glad I finally got out that way. Everything in the hollow is fine. I have done some more road and orchard trimming and I have been eating lettuce from my greenhouse. I have replanted the spinach and I am hoping the second planting does a lot better. Cathy Gallo sounds much better and I am very glad. I was pretty worried about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment