Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Black Hills

It is Thursday morning and I am in a Best Western in Sundance. I took a room for the first time on the trip and though I didn’t watch all of Tiger’s round (at four AM I ran out of gas), I awoke to see that he had posted a 69, three under so that means I will try to watch tomorrow. He starts at 2 EST so that is noon my way. Yesterday was okay, with a decent round of golf in the Black Hills, fishing in Box Elder Creek (an absolutely lovely stretch but not a hit), riding my bike for an hour along the Michelson Rails to Trails route for an hour near Hill City and then riding for another half hour in Sundance. Today I should hit the Big Horns so that should be fun and I will probably camp near Sheridan to go to a movie. I have done very little writing so far on this trip and I haven’t touched the saxophone once but I will try to play some today and after this blog I hope to write a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment