Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Not much Energy

Wednesday had its moments but I’m glad it’s over.  I did my knee exercises, sang some scales on the piano and my three jazz songs, then I headed into Radford.  I was tired during my office hour and then a took a nap from 4 to 4:30.  It was very tough to get up and when I got into class, my problem student was unbelievable.  She refused to hand in the surprise quiz she didn’t hand in on Monday, then on the surprise quiz for today she kept her book open and her cellphone out, checking both until I told her she had failed the quiz.  She then packed her backpack and left.  I drove home and watched a very exciting victory by UVa to edge Florida State.  I did 30 minutes of biking and then I took a walk for 25 minutes before getting on the computer and writing Rosemary about the situation.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment