Sunday, February 18, 2018

Still Tired, Still Anxious, Still having trouble breathing

This is a huge catchup since I have been so tired along with having trouble breathing and being anxious.  I did teach okay last week (fortunately my troubled student didn’t come to either class).  I went to see Rob on the past Friday morning and all my tests were okay, enough oxygen in my blood and my protein in the urine was the lowest since I got sick, around 3.  I am not sure I will be able to get my left cataract removed since my bad cold is lingering.  I should find out Tuesday.  I cancelled my paper at CEA and I put off my visit to Roberta, which I was looking forward to.  I am exercising some, usually 30 to 40 minutes of biking, some weights and yoga, a little walking.  I sang today but I was pretty shaky on my legs, though I think I sang pretty well.  I got a lot of grading and reading done today and had a good talk with my sister Roberta who was fine with my coming in May.  I drove out to little Stony just to have a bit of a break  and then I rode my bike for 35 minutes in the Perry Street garage and did 8 ramps.  Back home I napped a few times and then did more grading.  I am going to talk to Rob and Trivedi on Tuesday and see if there is anything they can do to help.  
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment