Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yesterday, I headed for Wolfe Creek to try my luck. My knee was a bit tender from all the stuff I did yesterday, but I was guided to a terrific pool by a friendly local and I didn’t have to move more than a few feet. I had a good fish on with a black wooly bugger but lost it, and then landed a small red-eye bass. My poppers brought no action but fishing them was a lot of fun.
Today, I went for a bike ride at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center and that brought back a lot of good memories. My ex-partner and I used to ride here regularly and I hope she is keeping up her biking. It was something we both liked to do, and I hope to do a lot this summer on my cross-country trip. My knee felt fine after the ride so that bodes well for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment