Sunday, November 14, 2010

I got a lot done this morning. My knee was much better even though I took a long walk with Rob last night. I loaded up the battery container and the batteries from the old solar system. I cleaned out the leaves in the cattleguard. I fixed up the road in a couple of spots with gravel and scraped the leaves off it. I also rode the lawn tractor for a few minutes to charge it up.
I have given up on equalizing the batteries for now, at least until Brian comes out and figures out what is not working right. I found out yesterday that it makes no difference what I set the maximum ac charge at—the same amount goes in whether it is set at 1 or 30. In the past it used to kick out above 21 but no more.
The visit by my students didn’t come off because no one could find a car to drive out in after Danielle got the flu. It allowed me to do all the morning chores and go play golf. After an evil start (6, 6 on 1 and then 8 on 2), I shot a 47 for 9 with four pars, including my first par on number 6.
My performance on Friday night was first rate, and with Luke and Bobby playing we sounded quite good.
One more week before Thanksgiving break and I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment