Friday, November 12, 2010

Time is racing past. I have taught all week and I am performing later this evening. Luke will join us so that should be fun.
I have ordered a new camper top and they are going to give me a discount; how much, I don’t know. The present price is just under a thousand so it should be somewhat less.
I am working to equalize the batteries. I haven’t had to use the generator at all in over six weeks, but equalizing the batteries will require it. The batteries started at 1225 this morning and when I turned off the generator,they were at almost1240. I hope to get them to at least 1260 by Sunday.
No hike this morning because my walk at Radford yesterday caused real problems for my knee. I did a lot of stuff indoors and then I went to play golf, exactly right for resting my knee.
I still haven’t talked to my dear friend but I know her situation and it is awful. I am waiting for her to contact me and then I will try to help out if I can.
I will be having my Literature and the Environment class out on Sunday. That should be fun but I hope my knee recovers a little so I can clean up a bit before the students come.
I heard from my friend John and I should see him Thanksgiving day. I look forward to that, and to all my other visits during Thanksgiving week.

No comments:

Post a Comment