Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 08, 2012, turned out to be productive, but I was also pretty tired since I am back taking more of the second blood pressure medication. My blood pressure this morning was in the low 150s and that is no good. I didn’t hear from Rob about my blood work today so I don’t know if I can go back on the Lorsartan.
I took a walk to the orchard in the morning, checked the lawn tractor battery with a flashlight that I left there and then walked back, fixing the water bars with the shovel. Then I took a nap and when I got up I wanted to fix the road with the tractor and put some dirt around the trees in the orchard (so the lawn tractor won’t bump around so much and so I can get even closer to the trunks). I decided to tighten the nuts on the scraper blade and after taking off the keeper pin and getting the two pipe wrenches on, the nut slipped out and I was stuck. I called Mike but he couldn’t come till the morning so I looked things over and figured if I loosed a few things I could get the bracket back on. It worked and I was off, leveling the road and then putting two buckets of dirt in the orchard. It was a lot of work but cutting the grass should be a lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment