Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving break off to a good start

I decided to drive down to Charlotte on Sunday to avoid the bitter cold (in the teens) and it was a good choice. I got to play golf at Regent Park (45 for 9) and I rode my bike there also. It’s not a great bike trail but it is right next to the golf course. I had some pizza and then graded a couple of papers and then headed back to the Wingate for a nap and some yoga. I went off to P.F. Chang’s for dinner and it was excellent as always, though I had Buddha’s Delight and pan fried shrimp dumplings for a change. I watched the first half of the Denver/New England game and Denver looked unstoppable. The second half was much different and it was 31 all when Denver punted and a Denver player, because of Wes Welker’s mistake, touched the punt and New England got the ball and kicked the game winning field goal with 2 seconds left. I didn’t sleep very well but I graded a few papers and a poetry portfolio and I will go for a walk in Charlotte later and a bike ride before heading home at around 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment