Thursday, September 24, 2015

the fourth week is over

Another weekly catchup. It has been a good week, with my classes going well, things with my troubled friend are better, and I am getting plenty of exercise. I have done hikes regularly, played some good golf, weights and yoga daily, and two bike rides most days. The greenhouse it doing well and the two new trays have some sprouts while the first two have 4 inch lettuce. Within 10 days I will be eating lettuce. No kayaking with my kayak friend since the river should be flooding and I wouldn’t want to put her on it even if she wanted to. The house is in good shape and only a couple little things remain to be fixed. I have hiked with Rob the last two days and we had a good time chatting on a variety of topics. Claire Gallo is doing better so that is a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment