Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Monday turned out to be more pleasant. My arms felt better and I was able to do a little yoga and some light weights after a walk on the beach.
I went to have lunch with my Aunt Theresa and that was okay. I then went for a long bike ride and though my hands hurt, the pain was bearable.
I had agreed to dinner with my cousin Joyce and her husband Marv and I was dreading it, but it was quite cordial, the conversation lively and going on till after ten. Marv mentioned that blood pressure medication could be what is causing my arm and shoulder problems, so that was good news. I will have to talk to Rob about it and see if a different medication might help.
This morning I went for a beach walk, and that tired me out even though it was only a couple of miles.
I am now washing my clothes for tomorrow’s cruise and then I will head into Charleston for a walk and hopefully dinner at the Peninsula Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment