Tuesday, December 14, 2010

These new problems with blood pressure and arthritis are disconcerting. I have spent over a year in my hollow (five years is my goal) with a bad knee. Now I am having increasing problems using my hands and the blood pressure situation is troubling. Does this mean I might have to move out sooner than I would like, and sooner than the economy will let me get a reasonable price? I have always said that if I died tomorrow, I would have no regrets. I had a good long term relationship with my ex partner; I have written many articles and books; I have become a competent jazz musician; I have traveled to many, many places; I have flyfished and kayaked numerous rivers; I have lived in my hollow for over 15 years. How many people can hope for such a rewarding life? I really do feel so grateful for everything I have been given. I am a little sad that this new stuff has hit me just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment