Thursday, December 30, 2010

I got my new camper top yesterday and they didn’t give me the discount I expected but they still took off $90. It’s great to be done with that monster I had on the truck and now I have to get the new camper top ready for the new curtains which Rose Tailors is making for me. They won’t be done until Tuesday so I have plenty of time, and tomorrow should be a good day to work on putting in the Velcro patches. I may also put in the cargo nets, but it is much lower than the old top so I won’t be putting in the kayak paddle holder of the ladder support.
I had a nice walk with Rob after working out on the bike at home for twenty minutes, and I started the new blood pressure medication and hopefully that will reduce the problems with my arms and hands.
I had a lesson with Justin Craig today and we sounded okay. Having a couple more days to work on my licks will certainly help. I also picked up some Bose speakers for my computer, since the old ones were broken and the Bose ones weren’t that much more.
I had a response on Match and we have e-mailed back and forth but I haven’t heard back from her about getting together (which she expressed interest in) so I am not sure what is going on there.
I did some work on my syllabi this morning and I am almost done with everything although I may try and change Brave New World for another Alice Munro book of short stories. Like 1984 or Animal Farm, Brave New World does offer an interesting historical perspective on how the future was seen to be, so it might work okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment