Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I spoke to Rolls and the batteries should last at least 6 or 7 years with how I am handling them, but Serge thought that there was a good chance that I had never really equalized them since the best I have ever done is to get them all above 1250. Serge said that I have to get the actual battery voltage above the equalizing voltage setting (now set at 64) before any equalizing will occur. He also said that I have to get all the cells up to 1265 or within 5 points of that before equalizing will start. I did some more charging today and it was interesting that when I started the actual battery voltage was 62.6 and by the time I finished, more than three hours later, the abv was 62.2, meaning the batteries lost some charge. It doesn’t make sense but when the sun comes out next week, I am going to do my best to equalize those damn batteries. Perhaps I am being severely punished for something I did in a past life.
My lunch with Gyorgyi yesterday was very pleasant, and then I went to play golf at Blue Hills and made a remarkable putt of over fifty feet to end with a 48 from the red tees. I actually started shouting I was so excited. After that I took a nap and went to Carraba’s for dinner and then a quick walk in the mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment