Friday, August 22, 2014

classes almost starting

I am in Barnes and Noble, sipping coffee after finishing a chocolate cupcake. I has been a decent day, starting with a walk almost down to the gate before my knee hurt too much. My road got clobbered by the rain yesterday and it filled the next culvert. I did some leg raises and watered my greenhouse and saw that the first lettuce plants have come up (good news). I also charged the batteries to 87 percent since it was going to be a rainy day. At 11 David King came and checked out the septic (cleaning all the filters and racking the peat moss). He thought everything looked fine and I should be good for another year. Then it was time to head to RU for my volunteer work manning a table for the Move In. It was easy and Robert was very pleasant to work with. After that I napped and headed for dinner at Amelia’s and that was fine. I stopped at Walmart to get the shoe goo to fix my sneakers and then over to Barnes and Noble where I did a little work on my Lindsey Stirling essay (it was very hard to get going). I am not looking forward to starting teaching but I have no choice. I have 6 more semesters before I can quit so I had better make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment