Thursday, April 7, 2016

on the way back from Denver

Sunday was another beautiful day and after doing my yoga I headed off to ride my bike and then back for a nap before taking a cab to the Musuem of Nature and Science. The film on Robots was fascinating and scientists are really making remarkable progress with them. The rest of the museum was very decent and some of the dioramas were terrific. I also liked the history of chocolate exhibit. I took the bus back and the ride was fine, then got off and walked over to the Capitol Building and back along 16th Street. I had dinner at an Italian place at Larimer Square and it was exceptional, almost like the best New York pizza. I didn’t sleep well so I decided to cancel my tee time at City Park golf and instead did my yoga and The train left a few minutes late so I had to follow the championship game online but not live. It seemed like a great game and I hope to watch the ending at least on Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment