Thursday, July 26, 2018

Good Medical News


Wednesday was a very good day.  I did my knee exercises, my weights and stretching, my blog and I wrote out my new poem.  Then I went to see Rob about the results of my bloodwork.  The results were stable and Rob said I could drop the Bactrium (since I wasn’t on any lupus medication), that I could cut back to 8 mg of prednisone, that I could stay off the Diltiazen and the Plaquenel, that I could cut the Lasic to 20 mg every other day and that could cut back my synthroid to 225 mg.  All very good news.  I am still a little lightheaded but once I get going I am okay.  I went out to play golf even though the sky was threatening and got three holes in before one of the people in the office drove out to warn me about an very strong incoming storm.  That was quite nice.  I then had a southwest salad at McDonald’s and took a nap, then went for a bike ride at the Perry street garage.

Thursday has started okay, with knee exercises, a nap, some financial figuring and resolving a few matters over the phone.  I am tired but I am getting stuff done, including ordering my new parking sticker at Radford.  I hope to play golf later if the weather is okay.



No comments:

Post a Comment