Sunday, July 1, 2018

Roller Coaster


Saturday was a reasonable day with knee exercises, weights for my left arm, some stretching, and picking up the remaining supplies for the trip.  I eventually drove out to Walker Creek at the White Gate bridge and caught 3 small fish.  I then headed over to tech and rode my bike for a solid 40 minutes up 10 ramps.  I went to bed around 12.
Sunday found me waking up at 3:30 very worried about the trip.  I read some stuff online about withdrawing from Cellcept and it sounds pretty scary.  I got up and wrote to UVA but I don’t really expect a response untiI Monday.  I have been off the Cellcept for three days and fortunately I was only on it for a little less than two weeks so the withdrawal should be pretty easy, I hope.  I took a full valium and got up in time to call Rob at 8 (he was going to call Ghosheh and get back to me, but it’s after 5 and I haven’t heard from him).  I also called Dave last night at 11 his time but he didn’t return my call.  I then showered and treated myself with the cream and that felt much better.  I watched Spain and Russia play but I had to leave at 11:15 to head to Mass.  I felt good when I got there but just as Mass started a guy with a cough sat right in front of me and I had to sit in the Narthex part of the time.  It totally ruined the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment