Friday, June 29, 2018

Some Tough Moments


Thursday was an okay day with knee exercises, some piano and singing, and then doing a bunch of errands.  I checked my mail at Radford, got the meds at Walmart, and picked up some other supplies.  I went for my 40 minute bike ride at Tech and that felt good.  I stayed up till 12 but I awoke at 3:30 very anxious and almost decided to cancel the trip but after 2 halves of valium, I calmed down, got to sleep.
Friday found me waking up at 8:30 and I felt much better so I am going to try to tough it out.  Rob texted to tell me not to worry about the last couple days, and later he called and said that my blood level was down a pint, and he thought it might be the Cellcept so he might take me off it.  He said he was going to talk to Dr. Kalantari next week.  Kalantari’s colleague emailed me that the only alternative to the Cellcept is Cyclosporin (not exactly) and that has more side effects.  I did my knee exercises and then later I took a walk over at Tech for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment