Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Package Mailed to Colorado


Monday was a decent day, but I awoke being a little anxious and somewhat tired.  I did my knee exercises, played some piano, then went off to mail my box of fishing gear and clothes.  That cost almost 50 dollars but I think it makes sense so I don’t have to carry much stuff out to Colorado and back.  I called Ghosheh and he said it was okay for me to stay on 2 cellcepts until I got back from my tripnapped a little then later I went out to play golf and shot a 45.  After that I had a Southwest salad at McDonald’s and then off to VT for a 40 minute bike ride. 
Tuesday started off the same, feeling a little anxious and tired, but I did my knee exercises, played some piano and sang, then showered and put on the cream.  My itching is definitely getting better.  I also did some straightening around the apartment, and I had to lie down a couple of times but I wasn’t able to nap.   

No comments:

Post a Comment