Sunday, June 17, 2018

Saturday and Sunday


Saturday was a pleasant day of kayaking the intercoastal again (very crowded) and playing golf (I played my best, shooting two pars and a number of fours.  Roberta also played well and I think I won by one stroke.  I went to Mass at 5 and that was nice.  I sang a little bit but I didn’t know the songs so I kept things pretty low.  One guy was singing very loud but he didn’t have a very good voice so that was annoying.  Then Roberta and I went to dinner at Kee’s in Jupiter and it was fabulous.  Roberta had a steak that was excellent and I had Chilean Sea Bass that was amazing.  Then we sat by the water and enjoyed the sunset.  When we returned home, we watched the third round of the U.S. Open and it was remarkable.  The course was very close to unplayable and the four leaders ended up 3 over par, with Dustin Johnson, the first and second round leader, shooting a 77 and still ending up a co-leader.  On the 18th hole he ended up three putting from 10 feet.  Phil Mickelson ended up with a 17 over par and got a two stroke penalty for hitting his ball back toward the hole as it was rolling off the green. 
Sunday started well, with my knee exercises and a quick chat with Rob.  It is Father’s day and I congratulated him for how well he has handle Raechel and Noah.  I chatted some with my sister and did work on my blog.  My right ear is still a problem and this is day 7 of being off Cyclosporin so I am not sure if my ear problem is going to be permanent.  That is not good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment