Saturday, June 9, 2018

Trail's End


The rest of Friday worked out pretty well.  I did my shoulder exercises and then went over to VT to ride my bike for 40 minutes.  I did my piano and singing and did some straightening out around the apartment.  By keeping busy I very much reduced my level of anxiety.  After a decent nap, I drove out to Trail’s End.  I stopped at the bridge in White Gate and caught one small redeye so I drove to Mechanicsburg and caught 5 with one good redeye.  Unfortunately the drive was full of traffic and I ran into a fellow with several kids in his car who wanted to know the owner, which I did not know.  I think he may cause me trouble with access.  What I think would work best is to find a place on Craig Creek or Sinking Creek where I could fish on private property and maybe pay some money for the right to fish.  I returned home and watched a little of the Cavs / Warriors until Golden State took control.  

No comments:

Post a Comment