Sunday, June 10, 2018

Craig Creek Very Low


Saturday started with a little anxiety, but I did my knee exercises and started a laundry and organized all the things I have to do so I calmed down.  Writing this blog has helped also.  I do have a lot to do today but I am hoping it will end in nine holes of golf.   I went for my bike ride and that took away any remaining anxiety and opened up my lungs some.  I then drove over to Cellular Sales and one of the representatives showed me how to work the phone better and solved the e-mail problem.  I then decided to go play golf even though the weather didn’t look too good, but the weather held and at the first tee, Rick, a Canadian, offered to let me play with him and I did, and it was a lot of fun playing and chatting about Canada.  I then drove out to Craig Creek and found the Creek very low, almost unfishable except for a few deeper spots.  I drove out to my spot 14 and ½ miles, and the river as way down even there.  I don’t think Craig will work so I may try Sinking Creek tomorrow.  I am trying to find a spot much closer to Prices Fork so I won’t waste as much gas and cut down on driving. I returned home and finished my piano and singing and then watched TV until time for bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment