Sunday, June 3, 2018

The new drug has some bad side effects


Sunday was not a very good day.  I woke at 6:30 somewhat anxious, did my knee exercises but couldn’t get back to sleep after them, played piano and took a half a valium and finally fell asleep briefly.  I went to mass, sang some and said hello to Father after mass then headed home to rest some and then to go bike riding at tech and to play golf where I was a real jerk to a fellow named Bryan who was patient with me and we ended up playing together and planned to play together soon.  I want to give him a signed copy of my Neversink book.  I was really down in the morning because I don’t think the Cyclosporin is going to work out.  I think it is why I am having trouble hearing in my right ear and why I am feeling anxious again.  It may also be affecting my breathing some as I feel a little tightness in my chest.  I was really upset and tomorrow when I go see Rob I want to see if there is something else I can take.  I don’t want to live this way.   

No comments:

Post a Comment