Saturday, July 28, 2018

Still going well


Friday started well, with knee exercises, weights and stretching, some straightening up, and a nap.  I did play golf yesterday and had a great round, shooting a 40 with a real chance at a 39.  I got a 5 on the easy par 3, number 7, and just missed an eagle putt on number 4.  I brought my bike in to East Coasters and it turns out the set screw broke off and I may have to buy a new part for 70 dollars.  I think it can be fixed by drilling a new hole and tapping it out but Scotty, the mechanic on duty seemed skeptical.  I may have to try it myself.  I had a nice chat with Dave in the evening and found out that Maddie’s colonoscopy was fine, no polyps.  I did ride my bike outside of East Coasters so that was good, but I think I have to get my bike back on Monday.  I don’t want to leave it there for very long.  I went out to fish at David’s place and I met his girlfriend and they both were very sociable.  I tried my waders and they had a big rip in them and a few holes so I put some duct tape on and they worked fine.  I caught one very tiny fish with a wooly bugger. 

Saturday has been okay though I have been pretty tired.  I did clean the bathroom, do two loads of wash, weights and stretching (some with my right arm), played 20 minutes of piano and 30 minutes of singing, put a couple of patches on the inside of the waders, cleaned up the truck some, and I will be going to play golf in a few minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment