Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another pretty good performance at Gillies, especially “Black Coffee,” where both of us soloed very well.
I decided that I would clean the windows before Ken and Sandy visit so I started that last night and did a lot more today. I found that the two sills that face the east needed to be stained because they were cracking so I did them and one more. I am about half done with the entire job and it is nice to have clean windows.
After working on the windows, I hiked out to the orchard though my knee was a little tender. While there I watered the new grass and it is coming in very nicely. The leaves are changing but they are not near peak so I hope they will be in good shape when Ken and Sandy come at the end of the month. Still some asters flowering.
My school work is finished so tomorrow will be an easy morning. I may play golf before I go to my lesson with Justin Craig. I played this afternoon and on the altered course, shot a 48 for ten holes, and debated trying to play the back 8. I am pretty sure I could have broken 90, but I wanted to watch the Jets play and I did, the Jets winning an exciting game against Denver.
Not much going on at Match.com but I am not worried at all. I am really enjoying my independence and I am glad I can spend some extra time walking in the evening with Rob. I think it helps him to talk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment