Friday, October 8, 2010

Nothing big to report. My walks up to the orchard continue almost every day and it is so lovely right now. Some of the leaves have fallen but the real color is still to come. The rain will help give us a first rate autumn, and the weather seems to be holding steady, sunny and not too warm.
The green house is producing more lettuce and spinach, but the new strawberries don’t seem to be growing too well. They seem to be doing nothing, but perhaps I’ll have to wait a while.
My droid has been replaced but I wasn’t able to transfer the contacts because the old phone wasn’t working right and I didn’t save my gmail user name and password. It is very frustrating, but partially my fault.
I am doing some summer planning and I think I am going to do two trips, one out to Vancouver Island (taking Amtrak to Whitefish, MT) and one where I drive up to Bar Harbor. I have looked into the ferry from Goose Bay up in Labrador but that would be a lot more driving, something I am trying to avoid. I love planning summer trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment