Saturday, October 2, 2010

My shoulder is even better and I may try hitting a few golf balls tomorrow.
I planted some more spinach in the greenhouse and fertilized the new strawberry plants.
I am still spending some time cleaning up and I got rid of more useless things today. I also lowered myself down a steep bank to get a few pieces of debris from when my dam washed out. Now it is perfectly clean down there.
I took a walk this morning out to the orchard and I found a nest of yellow jackets right on the perimeter of the old garden. Some creature appears to have dug up the nest and I will have to spray it early in the morning since I can’t mow the grass there. Yellow jackets can be real nasty and I don’t want them around.
The flowers are finishing up but white snakeroot is still flowering along with many asters and goldenrods. There are still a few wingstems left flowering.
My classes continue very well, and I think the poetry class is going a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment