Saturday, February 5, 2011

I took the prednisone this morning at 6 and Rob thought I should take a second one at 10. I am at Mill Mountain and it’s a little past 7 and they should start kicking in.
My septic system backed up this morning and after talking with David King (who had installed the system and serviced it last summer) I got to work. I called Mike to help out but I was able to do it myself. The big problem was getting the concrete cover off the first collection tank. It was much too heavy for me to lift but I got the tractor out, attached a chain to the cover and lifted it up. The filter inside was, as David suggested, very dirty, so I cleaned it out with a hose and a screwdriver and in a half hour it was back in. I lowered the cover and the job was done.
After practicing and grading poems and journals, I headed out to Rob’s to take a walk and when I got there Rob and I installed a dimmer switch with Rob doing most of the work since my hands were hurting. We then took a nice walk and after I picked up some antibiotics for my chest cold, I met Rob and his friend Rick for dinner at Gillies, where I had played last night (Yesterday for the first time).
I think Stellar One is going to work with me on the conservation easement, but it is going to take some time and may cost me some upfront money. I would like to get the equity line going immediately but I am not sure that I can. My money will be tight for a bit, but my income tax refunds should get me through to May when the 403B comes due.

No comments:

Post a Comment