Sunday, February 27, 2011

Very good news. My hands are much better, to the point where I almost feel no pain. Rob thinks it is the allopurinol working on the Uric acid level, but for whatever reason, I am in much better shape physically and mentally. I played golf yesterday with my wrist braces, and I expected my hands to be hurting this morning, but they were not. Even yesterday evening, I didn’t have to take any Tylenol to sleep. I just hope that things continue to get better. If so I may even go take a look at Match.com again.
I got the batteries fully charged and somewhat equalized so that is a relief. I shouldn’t have to do anything until late April now.
Cameron is coming out to caulk the upper part of the house and to clean the gutters on Tuesday. With that done I only have a few small things to take care of. I have been cleaning out a bag of garbage here and there and I will continue that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment