Thursday, February 24, 2011

A long week of teaching but I am finished for now.
I think the extra walk with Rob and perhaps the Monday golf have really injured my knee. I have rested it for three days and it is still bothering me. I hope it will heal back up as it often does.
I can’t shake the cough I have and I think it may have to do with one of the meds so I am going to ask Rob about it soon. It isn’t too bad but it is quickly getting old. My hands are about the same so that is reasonable.
My finances are stable but I am not sure if I should go down to Charlotte for a few days during spring break. Spring will be further along but I am trying to spend less, particularly since I signed up for the Kripalu seminar (5 days). I guess weather will help determine things. If it going to be awful up here, Charlotte or Columbia will seem more attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment