Friday, February 4, 2011

The pain in my hands has returned to a very high level, even with going to Jeff and Dr. Cooley. The new diagnosis of gout is being questioned by the doctors since the medicines are not working. Rob thinks it might be an auto immune disease and that could be serious. I alerted my chair and my students but I really want to keep teaching and I hope things don’t get worse. I practiced this morning (my fingertips are still okay) and I am planning to play tonight at Gillie’s although my heart isn’t in it. The past week had been very difficult and I am pretty worn out. I have started the conservation easement process but I still have to get an approval from Stella One and I hope that will come soon or I may have to go to a different bank. Some of my friends are having problems and I have been able to talk with them and give them some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment