Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I had Josh Gibson out from Virginia Outdoor Foundation and the conservation easement process is very much underway. He was very pleasant and I gave him some asparagus and he thought my plans reasonable.
I went back to yoga and weights this morning after riding the stationary bike at a lower level. My knees hurt a little but feel pretty good. I am planning to play golf this afternoon if the weather stays nice.
With the sawzall, I cut the small tree which had fallen near the culvert, ten minutes of work, and brought the new treated gas up to the lawn tractor.
I graded some this morning and I don’t have much left to do. I should be done by the time my truck is finished with its servicing.
I redid my finances this morning because I was again unrealistic with how much I am spending. My new plan is much more realistic and really doesn’t change my retirement age, still looking solid at 64, with 63 possible with a buyout.
I had Dodson exterminators out and I have signed up for a borax treatment to protect the wood in the crawlspace and a power vent to get the humidity down. There are no signs of termites so that is good news. They are also going to treat the outside and the crawlspace for mice and ants, but I told them not to do anything inside. The debris below the ridgeline up in the attic is just from the wind, no insect activity going on there, more good news.
Still nothing on Match but I will keep checking.

No comments:

Post a Comment