Monday, May 2, 2011

The semester is almost over and I am ready for a break. I have to grade the two 202 finals and that’s about it.
On Saturday, I over did it, hiking, biking, and playing golf and I paid on Sunday. Both my knees hurt but I decided to ride the bike in the pasture so by the time I went up to see Jeff, Rachel and Benjamin, I was in sorry shape. Anyway, the Heat won and I hope it will be a good series.
Today I felt better and my jaw is recovering from last week’s tooth cleaning and my knees feel slightly better. I hope my knees aren’t going to interfere with my visit to Ken and Sandy. I am taking it very easy for the next few days.
I have finished my outline and rules for Maymester and I don’t expect any problems with that course.
Still no prospects on Match. The woman I e-mailed didn’t respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment