Saturday, November 29, 2014

a very good break so far

My break is progressing well. I have gotten some good bike rides in, and a number of hikes with Rob. I sent Kelly an email about my upcoming visit making it clear that if things were too hectic for her, then I would head straight to new York. I also emailed Gloria and I hope she responds. I think it is unlikely. I have finished a draft of my Catskill Life article and I sent out a couple of poems. I finally fixed my sleeping mat holder in my office and now it won’t sag anymore. I haven’t been able to talk to Cathy but I hope she is okay. My finances are tight but I think I am just going to dip a little more into my 403B or else it will be very tight for the next year at least and I don’t want to live that way. I have been doing hikes in the hollow the last few days and that has been very good even though late fall is clearly here. The greenhouse is still producing.

No comments:

Post a Comment