Sunday, January 25, 2015

second week of classes about to start

It is Sunday evening and I had a lovely day hiking in the morning, then playing golf, riding my bike and then fishing the new by Greenhill apartments (no fish but my new hip waders are now fixed and not leaking). I also put all the insulation up in the crawl space, something I wasn’t looking forward to because of my bad knees, but it was hard but reasonable. I watched Duke win for Coach K’s 1000th victory and that was fun, a come from behind win over St. John’s. I have almost all my papers graded and most of my reading done so I should be in good shape for tomorrow as week two starts. Marina called and I left her a message to call me over the weekend but I haven’t heard from you. If she doesn’t call, that’s okay with me. It is going to be awhile before I get my AXA loan done, but that is just how it will have to go. It is better to take out a loan than to take out the money or I will be taxed pretty heavily. Cathy is feeling a little better but she still isn’t fine and that is a worry. I hope she feels better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment