Wednesday, July 7, 2010


It is Wednesday morning and I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. I am ready to go, and everything at the house is finished, except for finishing the battery equalization. That is going a little slower than I thought, with the 15 hours of charging only getting it up to 1235 on cell one. Cell three is up to 1255, but I think I will need another 10 hours to reach 1270 on all of them. I will charge the batteries for a few hours tonight and then equalize them as best I can in the morning. I would like the batteries to last a long time since I am hoping to stay in the hollow for at least five more years.
I fished my favorite spot on Wolf Creek yesterday and worked hard to get 3 bass, one a smallmouth. The water was very low and I think the hot weather made the fish less active.
Defrosting the little refrigerator proved very easy as there was almost no ice buildup.

No comments:

Post a Comment