Monday, July 19, 2010



This is another photo from Pukaskwa.


Good news from Nissan. They replaced the battery (which I knew was weak) and the clunking sound is from earlier damage, but will not be a problem for the rest of the trip. Now I can go kayak the Stillwater at 2:00. I talked with one of the guides and he said I should have no problem and they would keep me out of the trickiest spots. I am a little more nervous than usual and I think it is because I am edging close to 60 and I am certainly less sure of my abilities on a river. I vowed that I would run Nantahala Falls on my 60th birthday and that is still my plan.
Yesterday was not a great day. I decided to head up and check out the Musselshell and it was muddy. I did play nine holes in Roundup, on a pretty long course and I shot a 47, good enough. The Yellowstone was too high to fish in the evening so I didn’t fish but I may this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment