Friday, July 23, 2010

The next morning I picked up my repaired sax, and off I went to Spokane, to ride my bike and take pictures of the wonderful falls there. I also had lunch at the P. F. Chang’s there, and I had the steamed shrimp dumplings with dipping sauce (totally against my special diet) and noodles with chicken. It was so good even if I will pay for it.
I stopped at Ritzville where my GPS said there was a golf course, and not surprisingly, I had played it before. This time I did quite well, shooting a 48 but I was having trouble with my driver so I have to work on that.
After golf I called Lisa Norris, a professor at Central Washington University, and a woman I had been friends with years ago, and we decided to have dinner in Ellensburg. It was nice to reconnect and dinner would have been interesting but I am back on my soft and bland diet so I just had pasta with butter and parmesan cheese. She gave me a tour of the town and then we had dessert and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment