Saturday, July 10, 2010

The second day of my trip, July 9th, was productive and rewarding. I worked on the Owl House poem, practiced my sax and did my yoga. My plan was to drive to Ann Arbor and return to one of my favorite campuses, the University of Michigan. I decided to play golf early since the weather didn’t look too promising, and I played a decent course and shot a 49, though I should have shot a few strokes better. The rains came shortly after and it turned out that Ann Arbor was about 75 miles further than I thought. I decided that I wouldn’t push and stopped at a mall and circled a Holiday Inn for a half hour, a good ride and necessary. Back on the road, I found that I could still make Ann Arbor and I got into town just before dark. I finished my practicing a little after 10 and then could relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment