Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I guess Justin Craig is not going to call and I am not sure what to do. I guess I would like to perform again but dealing with Justin may be a problem. He acted in such an arbitrary way that there is no way to tell where his head is.
My classes have started and I am comfortable with them so far. It will be a busy semester but I should be able to handle it. I have finished my FAR and the house is in good shape (Mike helped me with attaching the generator box). I have planted some lettuce and by the weekend I want to plant spinach and sugar snap peas. I have to be careful since there are wasp nests in the green house and I have to get rid of them before I can clean everything up.
I am still too tired so I will get the bloodwork done later this week to see if something is wrong. I think it is probably the medications which are causing me to be so tired.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Justin. Haven't been on this sit in some time until I found it again on an ancient "my favorites" list. Keep it up, man. I've let mine go pretty much. Just no time for it, though, it's tempting to get back into it. Lou

    ReplyDelete