Sunday, March 31, 2013

Savannah approaches

After a lovely afternoon yesterday fishing and biking in Jefferson National Forest, today is not as pleasant. Duke lost, my hike was in a mist, and my cough remains. I did fix the crack in the side window protectors and I washed the sheet and pillow cases in the truck for my trip to Savannah on Wednesday. I dread grading right now but I am getting through it. I can’t wait for the semester to end. It is clear I am going to have to work for three more years but that is not that far away. The greenhouse is doing very well, coltsfoot is back in bloom and the witch hazel is ready to bloom. I still have 8% in the main propane tank and that should hold out until I return from Savannah if I don’t get a delivery. On Wednesday, I might try to switch to the 100 gallon tank if there hasn’t been a delivery. I had a nice time at Jeff’s 60th birthday party on Friday. Haven’t heard from Gyorgyi but I hope she is doing well. I finally talked to my Aunt Marie and she is fine. I told her that I would be glad to visit her at Pat’s on my way up to New York. I promised to stay 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment