Monday, May 20, 2013

opening of Maymester

I was sad today about Tracy’s response but I screwed things up so certainly I can’t blame her for her feelings. I did not sleep that well and when I got up I went on a good hike to the orchard where I ate a few spears of asparagus, checked out the fruit trees and saw that 7 out of 8 of them have fruit. I think the two new ones are pears. When I returned I had a fresh greenhouse salad and a half dozen strawberries, the first of the season. I then rode the stationary bike for 25 minutes, weights and yoga then off to teach my first day of maymester. The class went very well and I spent a lot of time working with the students, which I think they appreciated. I am going to see Cathy this weekend and that will be fun. Yesterday I went up to see Jeff, Rachel and Benjamin and it was a good visit. Benjamin was a little calmer and I had fun playing with him and watching the Spurs kill the Grizzlies. Jeff and Rachel and I had a good chat and I will see him for a massage on Wednesday. I wrote a poem this evening called the abuse of women and it is pretty powerful. I may send it to Kate so she will get a more balanced picture of my relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment