Monday, March 5, 2018

A Good Day


Monday turned out to be a very decent day.  I had to drive into Radford early to get my blood test, but it went well and I joked with the nurse and her trainee.  I drove back home after having a nice breakfast at Burger King, and took a needed nap.  After that I went for a bike ride and then headed back to Trivedi’s office.  She was pleasant and we joked a bit about Rob advising me to get the shingles shot, which she would not have advised since it is a live virus.  I drove home and took another nap, then got up and sang the two new songs and then decided to take my walk then go to the nearby convenience store and get a bag of popcorn then watch Lady Bird, which was a fine movie.  I felt comfortable all day and tomorrow I will look in on Daniel.  I still am too tired but I could live this way if I have to.   

No comments:

Post a Comment