Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Catching Up, No Anxiety


Monday was a snow day with about three or four inches.  I stayed in until after four, doing my knee exercises, more straightening up, visiting the fosters, who then had visitors, then heading out on the cleared roads about 4 for a walk around the Drill Field. 

Tuesday turned out okay and I did my knee exercises while finishing my plans for the summer.  I have changed the trip slightly, adding an extra day in Colorado and cutting one day off Oceanside.  I am hoping to take a fly fishing float trip up near Gunnison and visit the Black Canyon, Durango, Mesa Verde (which I have never visited) Canyon de Chelly and Santa Fe.  I taught in the afternoon and then picked up my bike at East Coasters.  It still is having problems so Ian is going to order a replacement for the shifting stuff.  I went home and watched Radford beat LIU so now they get to play Villanova, a number 1 seed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment