Saturday, March 24, 2018

One Week Catchup


This is a catchup of a full week so I will just give some highlights.  I have kept up my knee exercises and riding my stationary bike while my regular bike is being repaired.  I have also kept up with my weights and yoga and doing walks in the evening.  I am done with my midterms and my classes are going well.  The biggest change is that I had my eye surgery on Thursday the 22nd and it went very well.  The worst part was getting the IV.  During the actual surgery it was like looking at a kaleidoscope.  I am getting the second eye done on April 5th instead of on May 17th since Farhi made it clear that it would be unsafe to wait that long.  My neighbor Elizabeth has been very kind to give me the 3 different drops I need four times a day.  She also brought me food once and that was very sweet.  I have rehearsal at 2 but a big snow is supposed to be coming in and I wonder how that will affect things.  I am almost finished with Rob’s Mom’s poem and I think it is going to turn out very well.  I changed my trip to the lupus doctor and then to Roberta’s to a week later because of the change in the surgery so I will be heading down to North Carolina on the 10th and get the train later.

No comments:

Post a Comment