Monday, April 2, 2018

A big fall


Another catchup up to April 2.  I have been very busy the past few days, teaching, singing on Holy Thursday, at Easter Vigil and on Easter Sunday.  After Easter Sunday mass I was carrying a chair over to its proper place and my legs tangled and I fell very hard on the stone floor.  Two fellows helped me up and I was very embarrassed and left right away.  I was pretty tired (I had taken a walk with Rob earlier) and I hadn’t slept very well the night before.  Later I drove out to Trail’s edge but I didn’t get a hit.  The river seemed pretty high though it was clear enough to fish.  My repaired eye is doing well and the sight from it is remarkable.  I am still scheduled for the 5th.  I have enough entries for the Coleman contest and submissions end this Wednesday.  I still don’t have my bike back even though it has been almost three weeks.  Stationary biking is very boring.  I figured out my finances again and I think I am going to have to teach an extra semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment