Monday, April 30, 2018

Catching Up


This is a catch up entry from last Wednesday.  I have decided to keep my new kayak even though my knees are getting worse.  I talked to Backcountry and they thought I could get 350 or 400 for it so the worst I could lose is 350, which I can handle.  Tangent has moved out of Radford because the town wanted too much more money.  I think there is a good possibility that Gyorgyi can retire once the probate of her mother’s will is done.  That would be wonderful for her.  I am planning on 5 more semesters but my health is the big concern and that I have no way of knowing.  I went on a terrific fishing trip (only one fish) over the weekend out the backway to New Castle, then over Potts Mountain, then to Paint Bank then along Potts Creek, then over to Interior on Big Stony where I rode my bike and then headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment