Monday, April 9, 2018

The Episcopal Church


Sunday turned out to be a decent day.  I did the first phase of my knee exercises, then I headed out to the episcopal church with Elizabeth and Daniel.  I found the service pretty similar to the Catholic one but it was more relaxed, more contemporary.  I’m not sure about the choir but I am going to take a break for now and perhaps after the semester ends I might look into joining.  I drove out to the spot I used to fish on Walker Creek and found one good place to fish from (but no hits), and I will try to fish there again.  I then drove to the bridge at White Gate and didn’t catch anything but it was still fun.  I think it was too cold.  I drove home to watch the end of the Masters, then drove over to the Tech Visitor’s Center and walked for 30 minutes and that was fun.  I did my biking when I got back and then some weights and part of my yoga stuff.  I am doing pretty well.  I did my finances again and I could survive if I teach 5 semesters but 6 semesters (counting this one) would give an extra 30K and that would allow me to travel for a number of years.  It all depends on my health, and with all the problems I have, who knows what the future holds.  I am more optimistic about the future but it’s certainly not clear what is going to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment